Lofted Garden Barns
Lofted garden sheds are one of our most popular units for a good reason. They look attractive in your backyard and have LP SmartSide siding or vinyl to match your house.
Garden sheds give you added space. The unique loft design means no more digging way around to find your items. They have plenty of floor space that will satisfy serious gardeners. Garden sheds are ideal for storing lawn mowers, garden tillers, wheelbarrows, and 4-wheelers, while still providing extra space.
The lofted garden shed comes standard with double doors (fiberglass or Dutch styles) and two 18"x27" windows with grids.
A garden shed in your backyard is much more convenient than driving uptown to a storage unit. The monthly price is comparable to your monthly storage bill. As an added benefit after you complete your contract, it's yours to keep! You can purchase this unit outright as well.
These units are completely customizable.
- Built with #1 quality framing lumber, fewer knots, and cracks.
- Include no rust fiberglass entry doors.
- We use 18"×27" windows with grids and shudders.
- Wolverine vinyl siding or LP SmartSide siding.
- 6″ overhangs, protects siding.
- Optional cupolas.
- Gable vents included for optimal air flow.
- Check out our no-dent diamond plated thresholds.
- Metal or shingle roof.
- Vents and lofts in each end.
- Remember we can customize any building to suit your needs, so give us a call today!
- Easy payment options.
- Check if I qualify for our low monthly payment plan.
Our latest style exterior with LP Smart Siding, which has a 5-50 year warranty.
12×16 priced at $4,095
Rent to Own, no credit check payment is only $4,095